Thomas Lakes Owners Assocations holds a Board meeting the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm. These meetings are open and all homeowners are invited to attend. The meetings are usually held at the Ashland Public Library 1324 Silver St. An agenda will be emailed out a few days prior to the meetings. The minutes of all meetings are published around 10 days after the meetings on our website on the Minutes and Financials page.
TLOA Board Meeting Code of Conduct
- Treat others with respect, inclusivity, and consideration, recognizing that this event is a place for diversity of thought, organization, and individuals.
- Communicate openly with respect for others, avoiding personal attacks.
- Citizen comments are to be held during the citizen concerns section of the meeting unless otherwise asked for input from members in attendance.
- Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form is not tolerated.
- Physical or verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, board member or other meeting guest will not be tolerated.
- Examples of unacceptable behavior include but are not limited to: verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, and national origin
- Disruption of board meetings is not allowed.
- It is okay to disagree, however everyone must remain respectful at all times.
- Failure to follow meeting protocol.
- Physical or verbal abuse, including attacks on ideas vs. respectful, disagreeing dialogue.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior:
Anyone requested to stop unacceptable behavior by a TLOA Board of Director is expected to comply immediately. TLOA Board of Directors will not tolerate such behavior and reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary and appropriate in its sole discretion, including expulsion from the meeting without warning and exclusion from future meetings.